ImperiaWorld - NewStyle - Beta - International Server - Official opening by end of January 2024

Hello and nice to see you again after so many years!

I joined the community and I could see that it is still considered one of the best servers,
Only for true Metin players, ImperiaWorld players and those who are also looking for an internationally oriented server:

I would like to point out some of the fundamental and ethical points of my design, so I hope you can understand it clearly:

6/7 Bonuses not present

NO PAY TO WIN 100% Item Shop in the game: I would like to insist on this point. The game will be structured to be 100% feasible without store and without difficulty, we will not put excessive power-ups for purchases like 6/7 bonuses or things that can make the game pay to win.
What you will find instead in the Item Shop will be limited item and weapon skins. So even for PvP and PvM sets of any kind or for costumes there will be limited edition versions in VERY REDUCED quantities that will allow you to have a weapon with the same bonuses as the standard weapon but with a totally different effect.
Everything that will be shoppable and exclusive will be aesthetic! And you will always be able to get them in events or by winning contests as a top player.

new server style
At the beginning, there will be a semi-old style of play, very boosted and fast from 1 to 125. With many additional features needed for a smooth and fast gameplay and there will be SKINs reminiscent of the old ImperiaWorld Limited Edition.
But new seasons will be introduced all the time and the ultimate goal will still be to entertain you for years! Constantly introducing new level bands, just like in ImperiaWorld!

INTERNATIONAL SERVER AND INVESTMENTS
Our server is already developed to be multilingual, we accept 7 languages and our site is also multilingual.
We will invest resources to publish the server both in Italy and abroad.
We will use the best anticheats that exist and we will be totally on the squares 24/24 to control who tries to bot.
We are also developing our own anti-hack system

WE PUT THE DECISIONS OF OUR PLAYERS FIRST:
My goal is to create a server that is playable and can stay online. I for my part make the following assurances:

1. My experience of having a server for 9 years and 300,000 registered always run by me and never hacked without ever a reset always online.
2. I will be and will remain the only owner of the server, the only one with access, the only one who will work on it and I can give you my word of this because you know me very well.
3. I don't want to profit from this server. My main goal is to have an international metin2 server that is the best and that is not pay to win but like fortnite that only allows you to have limited skins and I want to create new seasons every 2-3 months.
4. My guarantee to leave the server online whatever happens ImperiaWorld will be online 24/7 until January 1, 2030.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/fyGS35CbJc

Presentation: https://imperiaworld2.com/presentation/it/

Edited by michxv04

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic