New Aeldra

Straky

Hello guys, i wanted to ask for your opinion for the new aeldra thats coming ( im not talking about the Aeldramt2.com which owns some turkish peoples )

im talking about the aeldra.io

im asking mainly because Nergal said that aeldra will be never opened again and aeldra files are not public. 

the server admin is [SA]Raphael and [SA]Lee. 

• Premium
19 hours ago, eddR said:

Aeldra files are for sell. Idk why this guy is lying.

You got me.

2 hours ago, Straky said:

Idk if Nergal would sell something massive like this. When he can open it again whenever he wants and make millions again. 

The discord is still available? 

Idk.

Edited by DemOnJR

plague.png.1f5de75b42146262dcd655a5a8078

• Premium

flourine and his dog dev ("m2systems") who stealed the source /files from the people, first sold it and now they want to open it hahahahah (aeldra.io)

unfortunately, rubinum, ekstasia and many others have also fallen for this scam (dev service), so their source is also circulation

Edited by DiviDi

13 minutes ago, DiviDi said:

flourine and his dog dev ("m2systems") who stealed the source /files from the people, first sold it and now they want to open it hahahahah (aeldra.io)

unfortunately, rubinum, ekstasia and many others have also fallen for this scam (dev service), so their source is also circulation

Whos flourine? Raphael or Lee? 

This guy flourine is the biggest scammer the m2scene has seen.  He sells a lot of sources, stuff.. and nobody ban him.  Fucking vegas talk with him on m2dev discord sometimes.

He sell and sell and resell.

1 hour ago, DiviDi said:

• Premium
7 hours ago, rawn3cr0 said:

New scam aeldra read my mind xD

.jpg

My opinion is that it is not the original Aeldra, now all servers look the same. Aeldra always comes with something special in gameplay, which this server does not inspire me.

You do realize that the presentation in the website is the latest version of Aeldra?

In addition, I am pretty sure Flourine is not involved in the new Aeldra. I would also add that there may or may not be an ex Aeldra's dev in the team (I cannot confirm it, so take the last thing with a grain of salt).

from relatively reliable information, the creator of aeldraio will open it but it is not the team of aeldra, it is simply purchased files of aeldra, now I don't think this is considered a scam, he just has to inform that he is not the previous owner, he is just trying with his own team with the records of aeldra to bring him back

On 11/4/2023 at 8:06 AM, Intel said:

You do realize that the presentation in the website is the latest version of Aeldra?

In addition, I am pretty sure Flourine is not involved in the new Aeldra. I would also add that there may or may not be an ex Aeldra's dev in the team (I cannot confirm it, so take the last thing with a grain of salt).

As far as I know hes not. I know him and hes working on a different server. And he isn't the only person selling aeldra files. There are 3 people that I know of that sell files and yes one of them is Flourine.

On 11/3/2023 at 6:17 PM, envy said:

the files that are for sale are from 2018, stop making false rumors.

Well I don't really care about Aeldra or any other server for that matter there is nothing interesting in those files and server was mediocre at best. But the files I've seen, seem to be dumped this year about February right after some big update that happen around that time.

• Premium
On 11/4/2023 at 9:06 AM, Intel said:

Original aeldra never had lycan.

On 11/3/2023 at 7:17 PM, envy said:

the files that are for sale are from 2018, stop making false rumors.

Thats right, its got leaked late 2018 and ppl started to sell my wiki from it around 2019.

Apart from that there is a really easy way to distinct if something is from the latest aeldra files or not, as no other server has text selection and proper bi-direction text implemented as far as I know and it was fairly new in aeldra from around May 2022. Just open a PM window or normal chat window and try to select/copy texts from it or pasting texts containing both english and arabic texts.

Apart from the code other assets from the client have been extracted many times before its closure so thats not an indicator that files have been leaked.

• kekw 1

The one and only UI programming guideline

• Premium
7 hours ago, masodikbela said:

Original aeldra never had lycan.

Thats right, its got leaked late 2018 and ppl started to sell my wiki from it around 2019.

Apart from that there is a really easy way to distinct if something is from the latest aeldra files or not, as no other server has text selection and proper bi-direction text implemented as far as I know and it was fairly new in aeldra from around May 2022. Just open a PM window or normal chat window and try to select/copy texts from it or pasting texts containing both english and arabic texts.

Apart from the code other assets from the client have been extracted many times before its closure so thats not an indicator that files have been leaked.

There's no lycan in the presentation, indeed..

Anyway, whoever they are, they claim to have both versions (latest and the one before it, and apparently they may also sell you the previous version of Aeldra, not the latest though).

Edited by Intel

On 11/11/2023 at 1:45 AM, Intel said:

There's no lycan in the presentation, indeed..

Anyway, whoever they are, they claim to have both versions (latest and the one before it, and apparently they may also sell you the previous version of Aeldra, not the latest though).

As I said above I don't think it's latest, latest version. It's a version from after some patch (I don't remember the name of the patch but it was some big patch with new content) around February/March. Unless we're talking about different people and there is another guy selling those files (lol) but either way I can pretty much guarantee Aeldra files are for sell.

No matter whether Aeldra comes back online or is already online. The fact is, those who have found meaning in the game will know whether it's a copy or not. Further questions are so pointless when none of Aeldra's members speaks up here. A discussion about a server that will not come back or will no longer be what it was is futile.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
Spoiler

Ymir Entertainment was founded in 1999 in Seoul, Korea and 
is currently headed by Byoung Gwan Kim as CEO. The company 
started developing its first 2D online game Metin the same 
year it was founded. The game was commercially launched in 
Korea a year later and received a prize from the Korean 
                    Ministry of Information and Communication in December of the 
                    same year. Following the success of their flagship game Ymir 
                    Entertainment immediately started work on the game’s sequel 
                    Metin 2, which went into Closed Beta in Korea in May 2004. 
                    The game was officially launched in Korea and China in March 
                    2005 before being launched in Asia, Europe and North America 
                    in the years that followed. In January 2011 all of the company’s 
                    shares were bought by Webzen Inc., a Korean game giant known for 
                    their popular MMORPG, MU Online. The company was also awarded 
                    Gameforge’s Global Best Partner of the Year in 2011.

Source: https://mmos.com/publishers/ymir-entertainment

Thank you ymir 🙂 ❤️ and F*** you Gameforge, 2011 you ruined it.

On 11/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, masodikbela said:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

https://metin2.download/picture/778E263fOkiz0A8W6mHAJKdKImi70WA2/.gif

We had that since 2021

• Premium
9 hours ago, PeaceMaker said:

The selection (and probably the coursor movement as well then) is not bidi aware there, thats why I said proper. .gif

The one and only UI programming guideline

• 1 month later...

May i can bring some light in here about Aeldra.io

First of all [SA]Lee is gone since 3 weeks. He would have been mainly responsible for advertising and marketing (Spambots, hire streamer etc.)
Same goes for the hungarian DEV, also gone since several weeks (his telegram account is deleted). 
In terms which files they have/had, its actually hard to tell. They claim to have the data from around June 2023. 
I could see a few things regarding this claim. But the big problem is that they were only ever fragments. These people don't have complete data sets to bring Aeldra back online in the near future.

Now we come to [SA]Raphael himself or better known as [SA]CryTek (he had some newschool server, which were always online for a few months). 
I don't see any leadership quality from him to be able to run a server permanently. There was a trello list, but on the whole everything was just totally disorganised and generally very unprofessional.
In contrast, the website was actually already completely finished and made a good impression.

Trello: https://metin2.download/picture/agxP5qVPSAUXqCqqCXnOLMH0Xbe8CkNR/.png
Website: https://metin2.download/picture/P8h71daczvT4KbHz9Un6Z9qxpuuER6i9/.jpg

Current state: DEV gone, one of the SA gone, website offline since 3 weeks, no news at all wether via Discord or Telegram. I am pretty sure that the project is dead.

Have a good one. 

15 hours ago, Mimic said:

May i can bring some light in here about Aeldra.io

First of all [SA]Lee is gone since 3 weeks. He would have been mainly responsible for advertising and marketing (Spambots, hire streamer etc.)
Same goes for the hungarian DEV, also gone since several weeks (his telegram account is deleted). 
In terms which files they have/had, its actually hard to tell. They claim to have the data from around June 2023. 
I could see a few things regarding this claim. But the big problem is that they were only ever fragments. These people don't have complete data sets to bring Aeldra back online in the near future.

Now we come to [SA]Raphael himself or better known as [SA]CryTek (he had some newschool server, which were always online for a few months). 
I don't see any leadership quality from him to be able to run a server permanently. There was a trello list, but on the whole everything was just totally disorganised and generally very unprofessional.
In contrast, the website was actually already completely finished and made a good impression.

Trello: https://metin2.download/picture/agxP5qVPSAUXqCqqCXnOLMH0Xbe8CkNR/.png
Website: https://metin2.download/picture/P8h71daczvT4KbHz9Un6Z9qxpuuER6i9/.jpg

Current state: DEV gone, one of the SA gone, website offline since 3 weeks, no news at all wether via Discord or Telegram. I am pretty sure that the project is dead.

Have a good one. 

Thank you, I made the website for them and worked a lot around the clock to finish it quickly and add all the requested features. It is an heavily modified version of my CMS (https://metin2.dev/marketplace/m2-lonvel-cms-v2-automatic-payments-itemshop-single-page-app-r109/).

[SA]CryTek wanted it to be 100% identical to the old Aeldra website with some improvements. In the back office there is a lof of stuff to administrate the server for Game Admin and Game Masters.

Unfortunately, he told me he had some problem and disappeared. Last time I heard him was before xmas. He still owes me money for some features I delivered and haven't been paid yet. At this point I don't know if they will be ever paid, but I will consider carefully what to do with Aeldra website.

I'm am very patient and I am sure [SA]CryTek has a valid reason for disappearing. He told me he had some personal problem but I would have liked to receive even a message on Discord about what is happening.

10 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

Thank you, I made the website for them and worked a lot around the clock to finish it quickly and add all the requested features. It is an heavily modified version of my CMS (https://metin2.dev/marketplace/m2-lonvel-cms-v2-automatic-payments-itemshop-single-page-app-r109/).

[SA]CryTek wanted it to be 100% identical to the old Aeldra website with some improvements. In the back office there is a lof of stuff to administrate the server for Game Admin and Game Masters.

Unfortunately, he told me he had some problem and disappeared. Last time I heard him was before xmas. He still owes me money for some features I delivered and haven't been paid yet. At this point I don't know if they will be ever paid, but I will consider carefully what to do with Aeldra website.

I'm am very patient and I am sure [SA]CryTek has a valid reason for disappearing. He told me he had some personal problem but I would have liked to receive even a message on Discord about what is happening.

It's a shame to hear that you weren't paid properly for your good work. I could also imagine the DEV eventually left due to lack of payment.

• Love 1