got error while compiling the server source

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
10 hours ago, X E N O N said:

You cannot mix 64-bit and 32-bit compiled code. Are you compiling the file servers on a 64bit OS or on a 32bit?

This thread might be useful to you, there's no point repeating things I've already covered. click here

With martysama source you can compile!

• Premium
7 minutes ago, iQuit said:

yea im using martysama files i installed jail and all packages. but i got this error.

image.png?ex=6551fe8f&is=653f898f&hm=a35

did i forgot smth?

This error occurs after all files are compiled btw.

So you use leaked version? 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

3 minutes ago, TAUMP said:

So you use leaked version? 

Honestly why would it be so much a surprise? The sentiment on this forum regarding use of "other people's sources" when this entire forum is based on illegal use/operation of leaked software in and of itself, is so ironic, so to speak. Leaks are the bread and butter of this community we call M2dev. But it is what it is. The fuck do I know.

• Premium
2 minutes ago, AndreiS said:

Honestly why would it be so much a surprise? The sentiment on this forum regarding use of "other people's sources" when this entire forum is based on illegal use/operation of leaked software in and of itself, is so ironic, so to speak. Leaks are the bread and butter of this community we call M2dev. But it is what it is. The fuck do I know.

So what are you doing here? No one will help him, if he use leaked version.