• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 12:25 AM, Ulthar said:

Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
 or 
This is the hidden content, please

The files are uploaded to Google Drive.

Hello!

Im here again. I made more changes and im going to share it with you.
This V2 have more changes, take a look:

Currently, I dont know any problem with the systems/modifications what I added, but if something is missing, please let me know and I'll try to add it/fix it.

Datas:

Reveal hidden contents

MYSLQ:

username: root
password: 123456789

VDI:

username: root
password: dev

Ingame:

username: admin
password: admin

Reveal hidden contents

P.S.: Every single system what I added, can be found on metin2.dev.
MYSQL version: 5.6
BSD what i always using and used while built this sf up, is: 13.2

Last but not least, have a nice day.

I discovered some bugs:

1. when you create a character and go up to level 5, when talking to the skills guard and distributing skill points, you need to restart the client to be able to activate the skills. Note: this only happened with the warrior character, it didn't happen with the ninja character. possibly has to do with enabling the 6th skill

2. When you return to the character selection screen, the quests target disappears from the left side of the screen, even if you press ctrl+q, requiring you to restart the client

Edited by cherabomba
  • muscle 1

13 hours ago, cherabomba said:

I discovered some bugs:

1. when you create a character and go up to level 5, when talking to the skills guard and distributing skill points, you need to restart the client to be able to activate the skills. Note: this only happened with the warrior character, it didn't happen with the ninja character. possibly has to do with enabling the 6th skill

2. When you return to the character selection screen, the quests target disappears from the left side of the screen, even if you press ctrl+q, requiring you to restart the client

FIXED!

Can someone help with this ?
I was trying to install the files on my VPS.

https://prnt.sc/a9xcHIRu8Ut3

EDITED = FIX

But now, i have this one.

ld-elf32.so.1: Shared object "libIL.so.1" not found, required by "game"

Edited by MuitoFumo

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.