Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Getting a strange error:

Quote

SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup: Invalid group syntax token size: 3 != 2 (DO NOT SPACE IN NAME)
SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup:   0 group
SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup:   1 οΏ½οΏ½ζΌ®

SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup:   2 {

I only found spaces in names in group.txt and everything was inside "". I replaced spaces with _ and removed all "" characters but still getting this error.

Also when I type close in the terminal and then start again I get connection_refused, Could not connect to mysql. If I reboot FreeBSD it starts normally until I close again.

  • Premium
4 hours ago, Mind Rapist said:

Getting a strange error:

Quote

SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup: Invalid group syntax token size: 3 != 2 (DO NOT SPACE IN NAME)
SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup:   0 group
SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup:   1 οΏ½οΏ½ζΌ®

SYSERR: Nov 17 06:11:06 :: LoadGroup:   2 {

I only found spaces in names in group.txt and everything was inside "". I replaced spaces with _ and removed all "" characters but still getting this error.

Also when I type close in the terminal and then start again I get connection_refused, Could not connect to mysql. If I reboot FreeBSD it starts normally until I close again.

Toss me an anydesk, cuz i didnt get this error. Interesting. ? Add me on discord and we can take a look.
 

FIXED: dragon_soul_table.txt was the problem.

 

Edited by Ulthar
FIXED
  • Metin2 Dev 1

Ulthar

If anyone having a problem with dragon soul upgrade/refine you have to synchronize the client side with server side ? (root - dragon_soul_refine_table.txt) 

Oh nvm, i didn't see it solved ?

Edited by DieMaster

PLS HELP ME BRO ❤️

MY CONSOLE:


MAP ALLOW 127
MAP ALLOW 128
MAP ALLOW 181
MAP ALLOW 182
MAP ALLOW 183
MAP ALLOW 200
PK_PROTECT_LEVEL: 15-----------------------------------------------
TEST_SERVER
-----------------------------------------------
PLAYER_MAX_LEVEL: 120
LocaleService locale/english/locale_string.txt

connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused

 Server started! CH1
root@metin2:/usr/metin2 # connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
......

 

My Discord: trawismontana

Edited by trawismontana
30 minutes ago, trawismontana said:

PLS HELP ME BRO ❤️

MY CONSOLE:


MAP ALLOW 127
MAP ALLOW 128
MAP ALLOW 181
MAP ALLOW 182
MAP ALLOW 183
MAP ALLOW 200
PK_PROTECT_LEVEL: 15-----------------------------------------------
TEST_SERVER
-----------------------------------------------
PLAYER_MAX_LEVEL: 120
LocaleService locale/english/locale_string.txt

connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused

 Server started! CH1
root@metin2:/usr/metin2 # connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
connect: Connection refused
......

what did you change recently ? server side did you configure it properly ?

Edited by Lycawn

spacer.png

 

39 minutes ago, Lycawn said:

what did you change recently ? server side did you configure it properly ?

All I did was upload the package to localhost along with the database I fired install.sh then start.sh and that was it

Edited by trawismontana
12 minutes ago, Lycawn said:

Did you configure proxy ip's and binds

I don't understand, I only configured the client

20 minutes ago, Lycawn said:

Did you configure proxy ip's and binds

SYSSER

 

SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:48 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 986

SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:48 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:51 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:54 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:57 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:00 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:03 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:06 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:09 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:12 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:13 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:13 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

6 minutes ago, trawismontana said:

there was no topic I solved the problem myself thanks

Did you solve it ? /usr/metin2/server now each channel and auth game99 files have a Config text file that you need to configure with your ifconfig netip ( Bind IP )  Proxy IP is your public one

spacer.png

  • Active+ Member
11 hours ago, trawismontana said:

I don't understand, I only configured the client

SYSSER

 

SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:48 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 986

SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:48 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:51 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:54 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:06:57 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:00 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:03 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:06 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:09 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:12 :: socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:13 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Nov 21 19:07:13 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

This happened to me after adding a system that required changes to the db code, tables and protos. It would be useful to know what you did and how you fixed it so we can get some clarity in future cases through your experience.

My experience was adding the wolfman and importing a skill_proto table from another SF into my system. I never found out what the problem was (encoding or something) but once I rolled back and added the 5 skills manually to my existing table I had no issue.

If you happen to run on this error please check any table/proto changes and always prefer to add new stuff manually rather than replacing a whole table with a new one.

I'm glad you worked your error through!

  • Active+ Member
22 minutes ago, samboy said:

Hi. how can I change the "quest" and the client to Hungarian?

To change language in server:

  1. /usr/metin2/server/share/conf/item_names.txt ==> item_names_en.txt AND item_names_hu.txt ==> item_names.txt
  2. /usr/metin2/server/share/conf/mob_names.txt ==> mob_names_en.txt AND mob_names_hu.txt ==> mob_names.txt
  3. /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english ==> Rename this folder to 'hungary'
  4. /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/hungary/locale_string.txt ==> locale_string_en.txt AND locale_string_hu.txt ==> locale_string.txt
  5. /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/hungary/translate.lua ==> translate_EN.lua AND translate_HU.lua ==> translate.lua
  6. terminal ==> close
  7. terminal ==> start > number of channels you wanna start

To change language in client:

locale.cfg file: change '10002 1252 en' ==> '[Hungarian encoding] hu'

Start the client

11 hours ago, Mind Rapist said:

This happened to me after adding a system that required changes to the db code, tables and protos. It would be useful to know what you did and how you fixed it so we can get some clarity in future cases through your experience.

My experience was adding the wolfman and importing a skill_proto table from another SF into my system. I never found out what the problem was (encoding or something) but once I rolled back and added the 5 skills manually to my existing table I had no issue.

If you happen to run on this error please check any table/proto changes and always prefer to add new stuff manually rather than replacing a whole table with a new one.

I'm glad you worked your error through!

My problem was solved in such a way that I removed all the stuff and reconfigured the machine and the database along with the server files then removed the conflicting languages from the package and everything started to work ?

Edited by trawismontana
  • Metin2 Dev 1
VM Name: asdasdasd

Failed to open image 'C:\ulthar_sf_13.1.vdi' for writing due to wrong permissions (VERR_VD_IMAGE_READ_ONLY).
PIIX3 cannot attach drive to the Primary Master (VERR_VD_IMAGE_READ_ONLY).
Result Code:
E_FAIL (0X80004005)
Component:
ConsoleWrap
Interface:
IConsole {6ac83d89-6ee7-4e33-8ae6-b257b2e81be8}

does anyone know what's wrong? win11 asus tuf gaming. Thank you

  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, samboy said:
VM Name: asdasdasd

Failed to open image 'C:\ulthar_sf_13.1.vdi' for writing due to wrong permissions (VERR_VD_IMAGE_READ_ONLY).
PIIX3 cannot attach drive to the Primary Master (VERR_VD_IMAGE_READ_ONLY).
Result Code:
E_FAIL (0X80004005)
Component:
ConsoleWrap
Interface:
IConsole {6ac83d89-6ee7-4e33-8ae6-b257b2e81be8}

does anyone know what's wrong? win11 asus tuf gaming. Thank you

Not sure I know what to do here but try to go to Settings => System => "Processor" tab and toggle the checkbox that says Activate PAE/NX. Also check your memory (no more than 4GB of RAM) and the number of processors should be 4 or less

Hope this helped you bro

  • Active+ Member

Has anyone figured out a fix for those issues?

spacer.png

 

When I turn off a togglable skill all cooldown is reset in skills page like this:

spacer.png

Edited by Mind Rapist

Mounts don't work

.jpg

“To be humble with superiors is duty, with equals is courtesy, with inferiors is nobility.”
Benjamin Franklin

 

Por favor, desative seu AdBlock quando usar meus links de download.

Please, disable your 
AdBlock when use my download links.

Me

AdBlock 
On:   


699691-icon-20-sad-face-eyebrows-48.png

 

Adblock Off:  



Streamline-65-48.png

 

 

Angry One Piece GIF by Toei Animation

41 minutes ago, Ulthar said:

Apenas 71124 foram alterados. Para outros, você precisa mudar.

Thank you, could you tell me what I need to change?

“To be humble with superiors is duty, with equals is courtesy, with inferiors is nobility.”
Benjamin Franklin

 

Por favor, desative seu AdBlock quando usar meus links de download.

Please, disable your 
AdBlock when use my download links.

Me

AdBlock 
On:   


699691-icon-20-sad-face-eyebrows-48.png

 

Adblock Off:  



Streamline-65-48.png

 

 

Angry One Piece GIF by Toei Animation

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.