Client Crashes through Offline Shop (Ikarus)

Good afternoon,

I have currently noticed that I have problems which are triggered by the offlineshop.

As soon as an offline store exists (is created, is in Map1 or whatever), the client constantly closes during actions such as;
Teleport via quest (warpring), change character, edit offline store name etc and other actions.

This happens ONLY when an offlineshop exists. As long as no offlineshop exists, there are none of these client crashes.

I've been doing some work on the source lately (all noted) and unfortunately I only noticed this now when I opened a store again.

Maybe even you are still active @ Ikarus_ ? (Yes, I am a buyer)

The Client Syserr is empty. The Ch1 Syserr as well as the Syslog from Ch1 and DB say something. Maybe someone can help me through this (see attachment).

I thank you for any message.
Kind regards

Syslog (db): 

This is the hidden content, please

Syslog (ch1): 

Syserr (ch1): 

• Metin2 Dev 11
  • Good 2
  • Love 5

• 2 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 6:00 PM, XeXe said:

Good afternoon,

I have currently noticed that I have problems which are triggered by the offlineshop.

As soon as an offline store exists (is created, is in Map1 or whatever), the client constantly closes during actions such as;
Teleport via quest (warpring), change character, edit offline store name etc and other actions.

This happens ONLY when an offlineshop exists. As long as no offlineshop exists, there are none of these client crashes.

I've been doing some work on the source lately (all noted) and unfortunately I only noticed this now when I opened a store again.

Maybe even you are still active @ Ikarus_ ? (Yes, I am a buyer)

The Client Syserr is empty. The Ch1 Syserr as well as the Syslog from Ch1 and DB say something. Maybe someone can help me through this (see attachment).

I thank you for any message.
Kind regards

Syslog (db): 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Syslog (ch1): 

Hidden Content

Syserr (ch1): 

Hidden Content

Can you share with me from where was the problem, and the fix if you want because I have same problem like yours..  Thank you.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active+ Member
On 3/24/2024 at 10:01 PM, Silviu97 said:

for me was  a problem in textail binary I did make the system compatible with multilanguage system

yes, that's the problem.

you have to add into this funtion:

CPythonTextTail::TTextTail * CPythonTextTail::RegisterShopTextTail(DWORD dwVirtualID, const char * c_szText, CGraphicObjectInstance * pOwner)

your pTextTails

spacer.png