• Honorable Member
AZICKO
This post was recognized by AZICKO!

Mali was awarded the badge 'Great Content'

Reversed from 22.2.7.0

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Example:

chat.AppendAutoNoticeChat(chat.AUTO_NOTICE_CHAT_TYPE_GUILD_SITE_AUCTION_WAIT, chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "blackdragonx61/Mali", 5, app.GetGlobalTimeStamp() + 60) #Add
chat.EraseAutoNoticeChat(chat.AUTO_NOTICE_CHAT_TYPE_GUILD_SITE_AUCTION_WAIT) #Remove
  • Metin2 Dev 252
  • Eyes 5
  • Think 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 42
  • Love 11
  • Love 105

19 hours ago, Mali said:

So why would I do this?

I understand that creating a guide or tutorial may take some extra effort on your part, but it could benefit the community as a whole. It could help others learn and grow, and also promote more interest and engagement with your content. However, it's ultimately up to you to decide if you want to create a guide or not.

• Honorable Member
28 minutes ago, Ludwig said:

I understand that creating a guide or tutorial may take some extra effort on your part, but it could benefit the community as a whole. It could help others learn and grow, and also promote more interest and engagement with your content. However, it's ultimately up to you to decide if you want to create a guide or not.

Bro, don't get me wrong but IDGF community, interest or commitment; I never did.

I share everything just because I want to.

I don't make any money from this job, I have no responsibilities. I can end this game whenever I want.

• Think 1
  • Scream 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Mali said:

Bro, don't get me wrong but IDGF community, interest or commitment; I never did.

I share everything just because I want to.

I don't make any money from this job, I have no responsibilities. I can end this game whenever I want.

All right, I have taken note of that. 

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.