3ds max 2018 (2.9) gr2 export plugin

2 hours ago, Mavi Ruh said:

I'm looking for 2.9 not 2.11

I don't think this version was released, at least I don't know about it.. Anyway, what's the point of using an outdated granny when we have almost the latest version????

Btw. You can upgrade in 2 minutes to 2.11. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Edited by Pseudabo

On 4/3/2023 at 2:41 AM, Pseudabo said:

I don't think this version was released, at least I don't know about it.. Anyway, what's the point of using an outdated granny when we have almost the latest version????

Btw. You can upgrade in 2 minutes to 2.11. PROBLEM SOLVED.

because today there are still servers that do not switch to the 2.11 version, so I am looking for the ideal 2.9.

• kekw 1

On 4/4/2023 at 4:22 PM, Mavi Ruh said:

because today there are still servers that do not switch to the 2.11 version, so I am looking for the ideal 2.9.

Have one word.. REASON? There is no reason to use oldest version of granny.. Bro why? If you can, just update your source and enjoy benefits from new updates..

On 4/4/2023 at 4:38 PM, .plechito' said:

The latest supported version for granny 2.9 is 2014 version. The released one ofc.

+1. One time I see 2.12 update.. Its lost now but I dont have one reason to use nothing than 2.11.. From 2.9 to 2.11 its only name lib change... No more changes needed.. Stupid to use 2.9 instadead 2.11...

4 minutes ago, Pseudabo said:

Have one word.. REASON? There is no reason to use oldest version of granny.. Bro why? If you can, just update your source and enjoy benefits from new updates..

+1. One time I see 2.12 update.. Its lost now but I dont have one reason to use nothing than 2.11.. From 2.9 to 2.11 its only name lib change... No more changes needed.. Stupid to use 2.9 instadead 2.11...

Why are you so nervous? keep calm man