[C++] AStyle for Metin2

• Active+ Member

Hi Devs,

Today i wanna share with you my version(edited for metin) of Artistic Style 3.1. 

This is the hidden content, please

What is this ?

Artistic Style is a source code indenter, formatter, and beautifier for the C, C++, C++/CLI, Objective‑C, C# and Java programming languages. 

AStyle allows you to change your coding style in bulk without messing with files one by one. It is a great program for editing your sloppy and unsafe source code. (hi Korean devs..)

This version edited by me is specially prepared for editing M2 source codes, it does not break the codes or file format.

How To Use ?

Download the repo, move the folders in your src, double click the .bat files (each folder) and thats it!

Have fun, best regards, MT2Dev.

• Metin2 Dev 128
  • Eyes 5
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Good 9
  • Love 4
  • Love 38

spacer.png

MT2Dev ©

• Forum Moderator

Hello, thank you for the release, but why did you share it as an executable when the entire project is open source?

To be honest, I wouldn't use your executable when the original project is open-source.

You could also upload the source to github, or sharing the changes you've made.

Edit:

You can get the original precompiled executable (Astyle/bin) as well as the most recent source code (3.1) from this link:

Edited by VegaS™
  • Metin2 Dev 38
  • Eyes 3
  • Good 2
  • Love 7

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.