[Question] MARTYSAMA VS OWSAP FILES

18 hours ago, DemOnJR said:

Sure you have documentation for everything, from what dedicated server to pick, what apps do you need, how to install the server, configure, start, debugging... it's definitely not going to teach you how to c++, you have to know that already :)), and you need to work on your svfile from quests, drops, shops, everything that is about gameplay.

You can go on his git and see the tutorials 

This is the hidden content, please
 like how-to-mt2, how-to-general and much more.
Also you can follow his progress idk if i'm allowed to share this https://trello.com/b/0L2sMJke/as-roadmap

Be sure that you will need also @ Mali, Owsap, @ Sonitex for systems, then if you need to secure your server you will need @ Shogun you will never find everything 'in one place'.

Great!

I was more interested in the documentation part of the project structure, the debugging of the project and stuff like that. 

As I said in the initial post of the topic, I have a good knowledge of programming at an advanced level, including C and C++ languages, but I am not familiar with Metin structure.

And since Martysama reworked much of the code, I figured he also documented where he possibly could, so that those who want to work with his files have a relatively consistent starting point.

Thanks a lot for the info! I see you're from Romania, just like me. Would you agree to keep in touch on Discord? I'll send you my address in a private message.

• Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 1

• Premium
1 hour ago, eddR said:

Don't wanna shit on marty I know hes skilled asf but trying to contact this guy with any queries you have more chance getting response from Santa himself.  I don't know about OSWAP coz I never worked with him, but comms with marty is mad difficult.

Maybe you contacted him during the period when he was studying and had various exams. I never had a problem contacting him in the last months, he always replies within a few minutes.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I've been analyzing this topic and I'm still getting to know the forum, I did a search first before wanting to buy something, and I've already seen two names of trusted people, I wanted to know the following, the pack that is for sale on Marty Sama's website is updated with modern systems? can you tell me some server online with Marty's pack to test before buying.