Jump to content

Small Dungeons - Player vs Boss [Updates]


Recommended Posts

Hello Dev

I have decided to create a series of small maps when I find
time and desire and motivation are there. It should be a speedrun
series maybe endless challenge. I always upload the maps individually
otherwise there would be a very large file, because I upload everything
I used with each map. most of the files you have in original clients
so be careful when replacement

Download
Workupload:  

This is the hidden content, please
 (AMP-V1.rar 834.80 MB)
Metin2Dev:     
This is the hidden content, please

Maps

Stage 1 - Map1: (15 MB .*RAR-FILE)

Spoiler

Minimap
.bmp

 

WorldEditor (Ingame?)
VyetNuN.jpeg


O6rBhQU.jpeg


EOmLaQU.jpeg


G3Pkmdv.jpeg


kohk5lg.jpeg

Stage 2 - Map2: (16 MB .*RAR-FILE)    

Spoiler

Minimap
6r8L6GF.png

WorldEditor (Ingame?)
l5VcAzE.jpeg


8JuMdNI.jpeg


EvgLosv.jpeg


x0bX6qt.jpeg


SyWMPBL.jpeg

Stage 3 - Desert: (12 MB .*RAR-FILE)   

Spoiler

Minimap

spacer.png

WorldEditor (Ingame?)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Stage 4 - Snow: (10 MB .*RAR-FILE) 

Spoiler

Minimap

spacer.png

WorldEditor (Ingame?)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Stage 5 - Fire: (10 MB .*RAR-FILE)

Spoiler

Minimap

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Stage 6 - Waterfall Cave: (18 MB .*RAR-FILE)

Spoiler

Minimap: NO MINIMAP

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

 

.jpg

 

.jpg

Stage 7 - Labyrinth Temple: (22 MB .*RAR-FILE)

Spoiler

Minimap: NO MINIMAP

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

Stage 8 - The Pit: (24 MB .*RAR-FILE)

Spoiler

Minimap

.jpg

 

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

Stage 9 - Temple II: (23.3 MB .*RAR-FILE)

Spoiler

.bmp

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

What kind of motif should the next 1 x 1 have? Maybe 
the one you have chosen will come, of course if I find 
time.

Ace

Edited by Ace
Ace - View new map (map9)
  • Metin2 Dev 200
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 1
  • Sad 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 47
  • muscle 2
  • Love 10
  • Love 157
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30306-small-dungeons-player-vs-boss-updates/
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Crashh said:

Nice and clean, good job!

Thanks very much :). The shadows still bother me
but they'll get better with time. The pictures show
the original ones, I edited them a bit so they are
not hard.

  • 2 weeks later...

ADD Stage 3: Desert Motif

 

quest run_notification begin
    state start begin
        when levelup or login with pc.get_level() >= 40 begin
            if pc.count_item(30103) > 0 then -- check if the player already has a hero medal
                say("Congratulations, you've made it to the third level of the run!")
                say("Once you have a Hero Medal, you'll be able to start the run and collect the rewards.")
            else
                say("Welcome back, adventurer!")
                say("I have some great news for you. You've made it to the third level of the run!")
                say("Soon, you'll be ready to start the run and collect the rewards.")
                say("But before you can do that, you'll need a Hero Medal.")
                say("This medal is awarded when you defeat the boss on the third level.")
                say("So keep fighting the bosses until you get a Hero Medal!")
            end
        end
    end
end

thanks to AI for this quest xD

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • 8 months later...

Archive updated. I entered the "environment" incorrectly. It should be metin2_gm_map_6 instead of 5 Now you should have the correct skybox.

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • 9 months later...

S7 Add.

Spoiler Before you insert this map, make sure to check all the files. Pay attention to case sensitivity in the map folders, as it can lead to errors, and the map may either not work or not display correctly. Additionally, you should recreate the ServerATTR or ensure that your monsters are placed correctly. Overall, it is important to place everything neatly and not just haphazardly. The map is finished and ready; you might want to recreate the minimap as well, just in case there are missing shadows. It shouldn't be necessary, butit's better to be safe.
Before you insert this map, make sure to check all the files. Pay attention to case
sensitivity in the map folders, as it can lead to errors, and the map may either not
work or not display correctly. Additionally, you should recreate the ServerATTR or
ensure that your monsters are placed correctly. Overall, it is important to place
everything neatly and not just haphazardly. The map is finished and ready; you might
want to recreate the minimap as well, just in case there are missing shadows. It
shouldn't be necessary, butit's better to be safe.

 

 

 

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 2
14 hours ago, asdasd1234 said:

Maps are so cool!! Can i use it as metin stone maps?

Well, stone maps are usually larger. The maps here are 1x1, so they're only suitable for small runs, ore maps, NPC maps, chill maps, or guild maps. However, if you place the Metin stones intentionally rather than randomly, it would work well.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
3 hours ago, Ace said:

Well, stone maps are usually larger. The maps here are 1x1, so they're only suitable for small runs, ore maps, NPC maps, chill maps, or guild maps. However, if you place the Metin stones intentionally rather than randomly, it would work well.

no no i mean i already working on 9 1x1 maps to make dungeon-like stone maps so with ticket you come in kill all the stones and come out..

the only difference is that there is no orc and only 1 forest instead of 2 but i can live with that..

my question is that can i use them? like.. it feels wrong.. these are the maps you would actually pay for haha

 

  • Smile Tear 1
2 hours ago, asdasd1234 said:

no no i mean i already working on 9 1x1 maps to make dungeon-like stone maps so with ticket you come in kill all the stones and come out..

the only difference is that there is no orc and only 1 forest instead of 2 but i can live with that..

my question is that can i use them? like.. it feels wrong.. these are the maps you would actually pay for haha

 

Well, I make most of my maps available, and my hope is that the community can make good use of them.
Feel free to use them, as that's why I created them. Don't feel guilty; otherwise, I wouldn't publish
them at all.

  • Metin2 Dev 1

At the request of @KronosG, I am uploading the map names for you, as well
as the corresponding PSD file so you can work with it yourselves. These
map names are based on 'World Of Metin2.

Many thanks to the World Of Metin2 designers for this creative idea.

Download Map-Icon:

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2font: 
This is the hidden content, please

AIO : 
This is the hidden content, please

.png

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 34
  • Flame 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 3
  • Love 20
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, omegal6463 said:

I only implemented the first and it has that issue. Can tell later about the others.

i see. it's r1 and r7.

This is the hidden content, please

If it's still a safe zone, it's because I didn't upload the client-side part. This is the server-side server_attr. I might create a tutorial on how to set up these ATTRs so people know how to configure them—where you can fish, make a fire, where monsters spawn, and where they don’t. Let me know if it still worked for you. Thanks!

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Love 2

This new atr comes with a few new problems:
 

https://metin2.download/video/8ESl67vAZ4UjYY3P81Rm5n1NZCAnWUDi/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
3 hours ago, omegal6463 said:

This new atr comes with a few new problems:
 

https://metin2.download/video/8ESl67vAZ4UjYY3P81Rm5n1NZCAnWUDi/.mp4

i see. finishing league of legends round and looking for fix.


#Edit
https://workupload.com/file/8bRFuKrAGRf

This should work now since I’ve also included the 'client-side' ATTRs, which I hadn’t done before. Additionally, I’ve added a small tutorial. Simply open the 'HTML' file in your browser, and you should be able to understand everything.

Edited by Ace
  • 1 month later...

There is a few new more bugs that I would like to report:

𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇2_𝗀𝗆_𝗆𝖺𝗉_𝗌6:

.png

- Cant walk up the stairs and buggy white zone 

Same here:
 

.jpg

And here also:

.jpg

 

𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇2_𝗀𝗆_𝗆𝖺𝗉_𝗌7:

 

.jpg

- Same problem with the stairs

 

metin2_gm_map_s8:

 

.jpg

.jpg

Also switch of the brightness when walking on it:

https://metin2.download/video/4K9v8Xpn55El6t5Si5TuBfK29XITgqgu/.mp4

https://metin2.download/video/0Gc1IpRhANQjdqu9iL19Z43sE7gFtGPR/.mp4

 

Would be really cool if you can fix those issues as I'm implementing it as a beginner dungeon circle in my upcoming project.

 

Thank you very much in advance and have a great rest of the weekend.

 

Greetings

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Smile Tear 1
On 4/27/2025 at 8:29 PM, omegal6463 said:

There is a few new more bugs that I would like to report:

𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇2_𝗀𝗆_𝗆𝖺𝗉_𝗌6:

.png

- Cant walk up the stairs and buggy white zone 

Same here:
 

.jpg

And here also:

.jpg

 

𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇2_𝗀𝗆_𝗆𝖺𝗉_𝗌7:

 

.jpg

- Same problem with the stairs

 

metin2_gm_map_s8:

 

.jpg

.jpg

Also switch of the brightness when walking on it:

https://metin2.download/video/4K9v8Xpn55El6t5Si5TuBfK29XITgqgu/.mp4

https://metin2.download/video/0Gc1IpRhANQjdqu9iL19Z43sE7gFtGPR/.mp4

 

Would be really cool if you can fix those issues as I'm implementing it as a beginner dungeon circle in my upcoming project.

 

Thank you very much in advance and have a great rest of the weekend.

 

Greetings

Thank you for Reporting. i will do it next days. ❤️

 

#Edit:

I've taken a look at everything. First, let me address the "floor" – the round platform with the star in the middle. It’s possible that you're missing two textures, which I've attached. These should be placed in the following directory:
ymir work/zone/shyeonline/tsuyoshi2.

Now, regarding the issue where the platform turns white or appears to "hover" when stepping on it – this is likely related to the fog settings. The fog distance should be increased to around 400–500 instead of the current 350. I'm not sure why this happens in Metin2, but in my experience, this setting has always been the cause.

In the Skybox, you'll find the following fog group:

Group Fog 
{ 
  Enable 1 
  NearDistance 1000.000000 
  FarDistance 35000.000000 
  Color 0.164706 0.164706 0.231373 1.000000 
}

If you disable the fog completely, the issue should no longer occur. Alternatively, try increasing FarDistance to 45000.000000 or even 50000.000000.
If that still doesn't work, set NearDistance to 1.000000 and test again.

As for the problem with the stairs being blocked – I couldn't reproduce this issue on my end. I've checked everything, and it all seems to be working correctly for me. Except for the temple area, which you’ll also find in the attachment. Everything else should be error-free unless some files are missing – though I doubt that.

If it still doesn't work, I can help you via AnyDesk and show you how to fix it using the World Editor, if you'd like.

 

Contents of the attachment: 

This is the hidden content, please

 - attr s7
 - zone "floor"

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 7
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.