Phishing - Beware of identity theft...

AZICKO

• Management

200.gif

I was informed today that a child is impersonating me to sell ads on metin2.dev and probably the premium rank, also certainly other things that I don't know yet... It uses my old profile picture and my name for this fake account... Know one thing, I would never ask you to send PayPal money to one of my addresses (Unless that's what you want...)... I prefer payment with the internal forum shop...

Unfortunately, some members got scammed by this kid... 

Also, I don't use GMail, Yahoo or other email providers, my only email addresses are linked to my domains...

• Discord Tag -> ASIKOO#0001 (With Nitro and Subscriber badge since 13 March 2020...)
  • Discord Username -> asikoo
  • Discord ID -> 251469083416068096
  • PayPal -> contact ✉️ asikoo.xyz or contact ✉️ asikoo.com 
  • IBAN -> I use a German IBAN at N26 for bank transfers, it ends in 6559 35
  • Eyes 2
  • Scream 2
  • Good 4

• Management

Yeah, one of the J4M administrators is a « victim » of this child too...
I never would have thought that forum administrators could be usurped... :kekw:

• Eyes 1
  • Lmao 2

• Premium

There is one guy on my server pretending to be friend with the other old players and asks to borrow some yang then sells it for real money. And you won't believe how many people actually gave high amounts of yang to the supposed "friend" while being on a level 1 character!

Edited by Speachless
  • Cry 1

1 hour ago, Speachless said:

There is one guy on my server pretending to be friend with the other old players and asks to borrow some yang then sells it for real money. And you won't believe how many people actually gave high amounts of yang to the supposed "friend" while being on a level 1 character!

I left Greece and am building a server in another country

why did i leave ?

In Greece, they believe what you tell them,   Now in Greece there are not even 20 people hahahaha

Someone would tell them things and they would take items and sell them for real money

• 4 months later...