Official Item Combination [18.4]

• Premium
This is the hidden content, please

Alternative download links →

A couple of days ago, I was searching something on metin2 wiki and found out there's a new called Shoulder Sash Transfer 70070.png.
After talking to some people who play the official version, I realised it wasn't being used. 
Some didn't even know of the item's existence.

There's @ Mali's version but I didn't know he had done it + doesn't have the sash/acce transfer.
Nonetheless, I decided to create the code for the full Item Combination (this means Costume Bonus Transfer Icona_Transfer_Bonus_Costume.png is also included).

Icona_Transfer_Bonus_Costume.png Costume Bonus Transfer is straightforward, you transfer bonus from a costume to another.
Here are the requirements in order to get the bonus transfered:

• Costume's source need to have bonus
  • If costume's target has bonus, it will be removed
  • Both costumes need to have the same type and subtyp (eg: You can't transfer bonus from a costume head to a costume body)

70070.png Shoulder Sash Transfer is more tricky, has 3 levels:

• Total success: Your sash will absorb all bonus without any penalization
  • Partial success: Your sash will absorb all bonus BUT the absorption rate will decrease 1% (25% -> 24%). That means all bonus will be recalculated according to the new absorption rate.
  • Failure: Your sash WON'T absorb bonus BUT you won't lose the sash you're using to transfer all bonus.

Here are the requirements in order to get the bonus transfered:

• You cannot use a sash with a bonus for the target
  • You cannot use a sash without a bonus as the source
  • You cannot transfer the bonus as the sashes have different grades
  • You cannot transfer the bonus as the sashes have different absorption rates

I tried to be as official-like as possible, there are one or other func missing but everything is working just fine.
Thanks to @ Gurgarath for helping me understand the partial success stuff! 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 42
  • Good 5
  • Love 26

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.