Clean serverfile?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest you to download daroo serverfiles

And put source mainline from free bsd 9.2

And it's ok

Change python daroo locale to localeinfo generally change codes with 40k (Don't install pythons just change some codes)

Locale.py to locaneinfo.py

and search 

import locale

to

import localeinfo

That way you will have the cleanest serverfiles in the world

Client: daroo

Source Server: Mainline

Client source: Novaline

You should fix known game.core bugs before opening the game

5 hours ago, CITY said:

I would suggest you to download daroo serverfiles

And put source mainline from free bsd 9.2

And it's ok

Change python daroo locale to localeinfo generally change codes with 40k (Don't install pythons just change some codes)

Locale.py to locaneinfo.py

and search 

import locale

to

import localeinfo

That way you will have the cleanest serverfiles in the world

Client: daroo

Source Server: Mainline

Client source: Novaline

You should fix known game.core bugs before opening the game

All leaked client sources are the same. There is no difference.. ONLY FOR SERVER SRC.. So you can use what you want for client.. Manline, dev, novaline is 100% same code.. Here is difference only for server source.. For server I recommend mainline. Btw. Use new client, there is many fixes and repaired code.. No sense upgrade 2012 client.. Btw. Search in forum you find all links for gameforge original clients. Same as leaked sources.

Edited by Pseudabo

33 minutes ago, Pseudabo said:

All leaked client sources are the same. There is no difference.. ONLY FOR SERVER SRC.. So you can use what you want for client.. Manline, dev, novaline is 100% same code.. Here is difference only for server source.. For server I recommend mainline. Btw. Use new client, there is many fixes and repaired code.. No sense upgrade 2012 client.. Btw. Search in forum you find all links for gameforge original clients. Same as leaked sources.

Wow, we got a Subject Matter Expert here. Pure misinformation. 

Sources with compatible packets are: mainline (for server) + novaline (for client).

Just use TMP4 sources, though.

2 hours ago, covfefe said:

Wow, we got a Subject Matter Expert here. Pure misinformation. 

Sources with compatible packets are: mainline (for server) + novaline (for client).

Just use TMP4 sources, though.

Compare all client sources.. IS SAME! There is no difference with packets.. Only in SERVER SOURCE. Clients are same, use winmerge.. Btw. You can find topic where Martysama said same as me long time ago.. (2014?) *Smile