Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hello, I hope you can help me how to solve this problem, I'm installing a new system and in this part it shows me the error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'const char*' and the truth is that I'm a bit stressed since I don't understand much about this mistake.

I would really appreciate it if you could guide me on how to solve this problem.

Thank you.

 

char_manager.cpp: In member function 'void CHARACTER_MANAGER::SetEventStatus(WORD, bool, int)':
char_manager.cpp:1392:15: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'const char*'
 1392 |    SendNotice(false, it->second.first.c_str());
      |               ^~~~~
      |               |
      |               bool
In file included from horse_rider.h:5,
                 from char.h:8,
                 from char_manager.cpp:5:
cmd.h:56:37: note:   initializing argument 1 of 'void SendNotice(const char*, bool)'
   56 | extern void SendNotice(const char * c_pszBuf, bool bBigFont=false);
      |                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~
char_manager.cpp:1394:15: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'const char*'
 1394 |    SendNotice(false, it->second.second.c_str());
      |               ^~~~~
      |               |
      |               bool

 

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29972-cannot-convert-bool-to-const-char/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.