Remove Dragon Soul & Belt System

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want this too.. i dont need this Dragon Soul and Belt system, but to remove this, we must remove this whole Interface from Client and Binary, i think its not easy to do, because the Compiler will call a lot of Functions where linked with them. But i will to night look, to remove the Belt System at first from my Client.

In Server i will look after Client 

If i finish this, i will release a Tutorial, what we need to remove.

Sry my English is bad ,

with kind Regarts, BlackEndless 🙂

All my Releases are stored on epvp ^-^

• Premium

you don't really need to "remove the system" from the source nor the client source ,

its way easier to remove DSS button from the inventory / expanded taskbar and disable DSS quests

belt system just use the OG inventory window with no belt slot , or use photoshop to remove it from your current window 

inventory window picture usually located at : d:/ymir work/ui/

by the name of equipment_bg..tga  etc 

Edited by imWelly

4 hours ago, imWelly said:

you don't really need to "remove the system" from the source nor the client source ,

its way easier to remove DSS button from the inventory / expanded taskbar and disable DSS quests

belt system just use the OG inventory window with no belt slot , or use photoshop to remove it from your current window 

inventory window picture usually located at : d:/ymir work/ui/

by the name of equipment_bg..tga  etc 

Better idea really, but idk how which files has defined to DSS (the button) and which lines i need to remove?

I know stupid question but i really forgot a lot of things..:D

Thats why i told if some know where can i get some tutorial how to add this systems, i can remove same than add, but idk the lines..

And really thanks for help!

Edited by Rodriguez

5 hours ago, Rodriguez said:

Better idea really, but idk how which files has defined to DSS (the button) and which lines i need to remove?

I know stupid question but i really forgot a lot of things..:D

Thats why i told if some know where can i get some tutorial how to add this systems, i can remove same than add, but idk the lines..

And really thanks for help!

I think a lot of Files, here is a List, which Files contains Contents of Dragon Soul:

/root/

Spoiler

dragon_soul_refine_settings.py 

game.py

interfacemodule.py

mousemodule.py

ui.py

uiaffectshower.py

uidragonsoul.py

uiexchange.py

uiinventory.py

uiprivateshopbuilder.py

uishop.py

uitaskbar.py

uitooltip.py

open all this Files and remove ALL Entrys and IF's where linked with Dragon Soul Systems, delete the uidragon_soul.py and dragon_soul_refine_settings.py 

dont forget, to remove the Button from uiinventory.py

locale/de/ui/inventorywindow.py

uiscript/inventorywindow.py

After i removed all this Contents, my Client starts without Problems, the Same Way i do with the BELT_INVENTORY.

Thats the easiest Way to remove it clientside.

Best Regards, BlackEndless 😉

All my Releases are stored on epvp ^-^