[CREATE ITEM]- Problem in Item_proto

Go to solution Solved by nazox,

-Hello people, the first, thanks for give me your time to read and try help me, and sorry maybe because i don't put more info about the problem but i try to explain it.
-I have a problem when i try to add a new item on server. The sysser client only give me this problem:

CPythonPlayer::SetItemData(window_type : 1, dwSlotIndex=27, itemIndex=1991) - Failed to item data

-My Sysser DB and Sysser CH is clean, the problem is when i try to create a new item i have this error, i check if i'm using this id or forgot tabs, but no, because i have the same problem if i copy other item working.
-I check item_list, i check icons and rutes, and dump_proto, but all is good, and i try all find in other post but nothing work.
-If i puta item on navicat->item when i go to game i can see for few seconds on "Safebox" the supost new item but i see a " Gall " for 1 second and after this second item remove.
-I check of course this function on src binary but i don't edit this code i have the original, and i remove the last systems add on SRC GAME/SRC BINARY and Python, so i have the same systems and t he same code when all goes well and create items, but idk now not work. I try using a original dump_proto but i have the same problem.
-So i don't know if the problem come in dump_proto for someone rason, item_proto, or idk so i want ask for helping and someone know can give me any idea how i can solved i really appreciate, and sorry for my english i hope someone can help me.
-This i my item_proto.txt:

This is the hidden content, please

-And this is the size of item_names , item_proto.txt and item_proto after use dump_proto:

be7055efc4e917e9fbf3d6fd45743079.png

(Never have the same Size, but all time work, but not now)

Thanks and sorry for my english i hope someone can help me .

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Angry 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 2

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox Krone Nagato Yahiko Yakiro
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

20 hours ago, WeedHex said:

You should show us the item_proto from server and client. Be sure that the 'size' field is correct.

Hello, sorry for reply late i was busy on work, and thanks for your answer!.

This is my Item_proto.txt:

This is the hidden content, please

And this is size of Item_names.txt item_proto.txt and item_proto dumped:

be7055efc4e917e9fbf3d6fd45743079.png

(Never have the same Size, but all time work, execp now)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 5
  • Eyes 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

KH.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/6/2022 at 18:36, WeedHex said:

El artículo 1991 no está en item_proto.

¿Que estas esperando?

I have 1991 in item_proto.txt item_names.txt , icon, item_list, itemdesc , and when you use dump_proto item 1991 compile well, and sysser give the same error, i know the problem say i don't have this id,  i put link without item 1991 because i have the same problem with all ids, if i copy other item and change id to 11991 , 12345 or wherever id you want use  i have the same problem, i check limit of range id can use and not problem for use 1991 or 19991 i have items with id 65000 so the range of number is not the problem, and thanks for reply.

KH.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Solution

Idk this i don't remember this problem xd, but when you have this problem on item_proto or mob_proto is because you need compile src:

1.Src game

2.Src DB

3.Dump_proto from item and mob

4.shutdown -r now

5.play and have fun.

KH.jpg