Voice Ingame

Karbust

Voice Ingame  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider buying a system that would offer Voice Ingame?

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't want to be rude, but I wouldn't like to hear some kids raging at me while I'm chill farming and destroying stones.

Yes, it would be great if you could mute specific people with a button near the `Whisper` button on the upper side of the window, or if you could disable the function completely, or if you can do it Group/Guild only. 

Is portaudio part of this project?

I'll give it a yes for the system, no for buying such thing. 

• Management
1 minute ago, lime said:

I don't want to be rude, but I wouldn't like to hear some kids raging at me while I'm chill farming and destroying stones.

Yes, it would be great if you could mute specific people with a button near the `Whisper` button on the upper side of the window, or if you could disable the function completely, or if you can do it Group/Guild only. 

Is portaudio part of this project?

I'll give it a yes for the system, no for buying such thing. 

For now, I only have it enabled on groups.

I'm also working on an implementation that would allow the users to enable voice on an entire map, like a commerce map, or whatever.

Users can mute/unmute themselves. Push-To-Talk will also be possible.

• Good 1

raw

raw

3 minutes ago, Karbust said:

For now, I only have it enabled on groups.

I'm also working on an implementation that would allow the users to enable voice on an entire map, like a commerce map, or whatever.

Users can mute/unmute themselves. Push-To-Talk will also be possible.

Hope it will be range-based. I mean i don't want to hear my friends scream in the city while i am at the biologist :37:

Edit: I'll stop answering, I know what you can do and you have amazing ideas. I just wanna see a video with a release in the future. (not a download link)

Edited by lime

• 1 year later...