Jump to content

ExitApplication() doesn't work properly


Go to solution Solved by TMP4,

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

have someone idea why my client is not closing after I click on exit game button ingame? It will put me into a login screen, but it should exit the game completely.

It seems like net.ExitApplication() was changed somewhere.

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28248-exitapplication-doesnt-work-properly/
Share on other sites

  • Contributor
  • Solution
6 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@ TMP4 Yep, I applied that.

Try to remove it, as I said in the topic that is not a fix but a workaround and i think does not even correct.

Also the problem does not occur for me at SCMD_QUIT but when I kill the client. And as marty said, the server will kick the client-less character in about 300second so this problem is not even a serious one.

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.