Jump to content

Costume Mount System About.


Go to solution Solved by Heathcliff,

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello there.
I am using "Costume Mount System". But I have one shortcoming.
How can I get it to roam on its own when it's not mounted?
I'm talking about walking on its own, just like a horse.

It remains stable in its current state. How can I do that? Sorry for my bad english, using translate.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27795-costume-mount-system-about/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
4 hours ago, redbull06 said:

You can follow the topic.
Good luck.

No, I already have this system installed.
But mounts are stable like pets when I'm with them.

I want him to walk around me like a horse by himself.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27795-costume-mount-system-about/#findComment-142442
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, blaxis said:

No, I already have this system installed.
But mounts are stable like pets when I'm with them.

I want him to walk around me like a horse by himself.

Can you give me a discord address where I can reach you?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27795-costume-mount-system-about/#findComment-142443
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
16 minutes ago, Heathcliff™ said:

Hey!

In char_state.cpp: Search and remove or comment:

#ifdef ENABLE_MOUNT_COSTUME_SYSTEM
	if (IsMount())
		return;
#endif

 

Thank you so much ! Solved ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27795-costume-mount-system-about/#findComment-142448
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.