Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm here since 2014, I'm so glad to see familiar faces from back then until now. Best theme for me is the 2014, 2016 - this looks also good, but now that i'm grandpa here is too modern for me.

Edited by HITRON
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27765-back-to-the-past/#findComment-142308
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Developer

Unfortunately, I recently signed up, when I landed on M2Dev the theme was already the current.

However, the 2014 theme reminds me a lot of Windows7 AERO ?

Villains are not born, they are made.
Join

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27765-back-to-the-past/#findComment-143730
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.