Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I tried to change loading images in my client so I change introloading.py file and add my images to "pack/ETC/ymir work/ui/loadings"

This is how my introloading file looks like:

spacer.png

 

I deleted few lines from 84 - 124 and add 86-89 lines. 

I can open my client. I can log in, I can choose character, but when it comes to "loading" I can see only my new loading image for a few seconds and my client turn off. I don't know why. There are my new images but client can't load game...

Do anyone know what is going on? ;>

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27752-introloadingpy-problem-with-images/
Share on other sites

I never understood why you let clients crash when pictures are missing. The pictures should simply be invisible, and good is. take just the function out where your client crashes if your pictures are not there.

  • Good 1
10 minutes ago, Ace said:

I never understood why you let clients crash when pictures are missing. The pictures should simply be invisible, and good is. take just the function out where your client crashes if your pictures are not there.

Because this file io error, an exception which you wont handle it, handle and the client doesnt crashing.

  • Think 1

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.