Jump to content

Recommended Posts

    Hello everyone! I once  again ask for your help, a rather simple problem. I am using Great Offline Shop and blackdragonx61's private shop search system from here : 

This is the hidden content, please
 , and the problem is that when I try to buying items  using the search shop system from normal shops it works , but when I try from offline shops it doesn't work and it tells me that the shop doesn't exist. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks in advance!

  • Metin2 Dev 22
  • Good 2
  • muscle 1
  • Love 7
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27712-how-to-make-search-shop-buy-from-offline-shop/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.