Jump to content

I need to completely remove prev and next buttons


Go to solution Solved by TMP4,

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

can someone help me a bit? I need to remove buttons which you can see below at the picture. I'm not sure what can I remove. I want to remove them completely from client.

Thanks for possible answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

Edited by ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Contributor
  • Solution

uiquest.py search for prevbutton and nextbutton and remove them all.

Here's an example to compare: https://pastebin.com/sS1xLEgR

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1
  • Contributor

Yes I left them because they're not active if you comment all the nextbutton and prevbutton what calls them. I just made you an example literally in 10 secs.

But safe to remove if you don't want to leave any sight of these buttons.

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.