Shining System Sani Reworked

Guest Anonymous

Hey, I'm here asking for help. I added a Shining System from this forum and everything works very well.

The problem only arises with the costumes of the weapons. It has no effect after adding it.

Armor, Costumes, weapons all work. 

Thanks 🙂

11 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Hey, I'm here asking for help. I added a Shining System from this forum and everything works very well.

The problem only arises with the costumes of the weapons. It has no effect after adding it.

Armor, Costumes, weapons all work. 

Thanks 🙂

You need weapon costume with value3.. So exist 2 versions..

• Metin2 Dev 1

1 minute ago, Cunoo said:

Just exist two versions of weapon costume.. One using in item_proto value3 column for subtype weapons.. So shining Sanii works only with this version.. You can check it in InstanceBase.cpp..

Touch google with: Weapon Costume System Value3

In instancebase.cpp i have only  CItemData::COSTUME_WEAPON 

there is no such as COSTUME_WEAPON_SWORD

16 hours ago, BoSS said:

In instancebase.cpp i have only  CItemData::COSTUME_WEAPON 

there is no such as COSTUME_WEAPON_SWORD

COSTUME_TYPE_WEAPON.. So idk if someone help you, if you don't know whitch version you using.. Just reinstall your costume weapon with requirement version.. Sanii don't work with old costume weapon without value3.. What is hard understanding this? I'm 100% sure you don't have value3 costume weapon system..

28 minutes ago, Cunoo said:

COSTUME_TYPE_WEAPON.. So idk if someone help you, if you don't know whitch version you using.. Just reinstall your costume weapon with requirement version.. Sanii don't work with old costume weapon without value3.. What is hard understanding this? I'm 100% sure you don't have value3 costume weapon system..

before you start helping, check out this system and see that this version doesn't require value3 🙂

• Confused 1

• 4 months later...