Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with skills,

You have an explicit video below.

 

 

More precisely what happens: I enter the game I try to use the skills and it doesn't work, the only solution is to (die) then everything returns to normal Syserr empty (CH-core / DB / Auch)

Any opinion matters, Thanks in advance,

Regords Rokco.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27597-bug-all-skills-i-need-help-quickly-please/
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

If you revert your skill_proto back to it's original state the problem stays? (Since you have custom one)

I haven't made any recent changes to skill_proto.

The only thing recently added is the sash system with scale, but with this system everything goes perfectly. There are no bugs / errors.

From what I noticed in the DB, the following things are not saved after a reboot, / shutdown No matter how long I wait, even if I wait 15 minutes. Not saved (Skill (what it's bring with him this error / Player Level and Horse Level)

Edited by Rokco
17 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Then check your CreatePlayerSaveQuery and CClientManager::QUERY_PLAYER_LOAD (in ClientManagerPlayer.cpp) because you made some mistake there.

I will check immediately and come back with an answer. Although I think you're right.

Thank you very much.

6 hours ago, Rokco said:

I will check immediately and come back with an answer. Although I think you're right.

Thank you very much.

Problem solved, I was remake all the DB part, 

Thank you so much @TMP4

Edited by Rokco

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.