Syserr Server error [Log table] (core 1/2/3/4)

Hi, i was just install sash with scale, All done no bugs or problem,

Only thing what i can't solve it's this, Has anyone an idea about this error.

(The error its aparar when i try to combine sash of different grades) Iven if is show this error no bug / problems in game.

252730RedInfo.pngSYSERR: Jul 15 21:23:08 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 (query: INSERT DELAYED INTO log (type, time, who, x, y, what, how, hint, ip, vnum) VALUES('ITEM', NOW(), 519, 968863, 278983, 11895041, 'COMBINE (REFINE SUCCESS)', 'Esarfa Roiala (Antica) 1 ',  errno: 1064)

Thank you in advence.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I found the solution for this, but I don't understand why he does this when his name is too long in DB.

The solution is this, I got in * DB * PLAYER = Item_proto (name and Locale_name) to the object that displayed my error, It was called [Esarfa Suveran (Ancient)]

if you cut 4 or 5 characters from the object name, Example: [Esarfa Suv (Ancient)] (error disappears).

I think because the name is too long, but I still don't see the connection.

If anyone has an explanation for this, I would be happy to hear it! Thank you.

• Premium

Hi!

Maybe log table has less characters available than your item name.

Open your log database with Navicat, then click on log table and press CTRL+D, you should figure out if this is the case or not.

Best regards, Florin.