Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I have a problem, I have an updated source (clang++-devel), which works perfectly on bsd 12, on a home server.

I put it on vps, game,db, but it is missing libs on startup, which I can't do in any way. I've installed gcc, devel, etc. with pkg install.

Anyone who can help me with this would be appreciated.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27577-libs-error-on-vps/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.