Metin2 Auction, Ticket and Coupon System

For the ticket system you could create a php script that inserts the users inputs to your db.

For the auction system you should create a lua script that takes the item from player and inserts it into yours db and then read the item via php script

I know. But I can't it.

ticket system: use http://osticket.com/

Auction system: try this: search google the: [Release]Mt2 Auktionshaus mit zugehörigem HP Addon keywords (ep*p) link

(sorry for bad english)

Not OsTicket. 

You can add new tables in MySQL, like: id_account | id_item | item_count | attr_type1 | attr_value | ... | attr_value6 | socket1 | socket2 | ... | socket5

And add new quest function which will add new data to your tables and delete old item from game or use only quest.

Write quest and it's all :)

I don't know coding. Can you help me ?

You can add new tables in MySQL, like: id_account | id_item | item_count | attr_type1 | attr_value | ... | attr_value6 | socket1 | socket2 | ... | socket5

And add new quest function which will add new data to your tables and delete old item from game or use only quest.

Write quest and it's all :)

I don't know coding. Can you help me ?

So you have no idea of coding and you ask other persons to create auction house & ticket system for you?I think no one will make this things for you because they need a lot of time

Anyway here is a ready auction house (www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-guides-strategies/1776343-release-mt2-auktionshaus-mit-zugeh-rigem-hp-addon.html)

• 2 months later...