Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys! I am new here, im not 100% sure what im doing either.

I want to try to use script for entering beran but I dont have the script. My friend told me that on this site there might be programmers who know how to do it and i am curious if there is already a script here because I cant find it. If someone maybe has a script and is willing to share before beran is reworked?

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26778-beran-setaou/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.