Fifty Shades of Grey

RoxaLyssa

628x471.jpg

I think many of you know E. L. James' best seller trilogy, whose first part is the Fifty Shades of Grey. Lately has been released the trailer of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, which became one of the most viewed trailers in so little time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZWFDs0LxA

The Fifty Shades is a highly erotic trilogy about Anastasia, an average girl who is drawn into a relationship with one of the richest people in America, Mr. Grey. He's a really desirable, attractive, mysterious man, who has many incomprehensible habits. Even in his relationships. Quickly reveals, that he's a dominant who wants far more from that girl who just visited him for an interview.

tumblr_mzxpwslmou1t00tavo1_1280.jpg

Fifty Shades of Grey movie will be released on Valentine's Day of 2015. But be careful, it's not for teenagers ;)

PANews+BT_P-04c70bdb-4e0c-49eb-8385-eca5

Anyways, the movie's cast has been a great debate. Most of people agreed with Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steel, but Mr. Grey's actor, Jamie Dornan disappointed most of people (including me too).

Most of the fans wanted Matt Bomer to play this role, because his looking is exactly like Christian Grey was written in the books, contrast to Jamie Dornan, but the author E. L. James didn't want him to play Mr. Grey because of the actor's homosexuality. Well, she knows...

About the books, maybe they are a bit overrated. I read the full trilogy when they came out, and I found most of the parts boring. But still has some interesting and much more pervert parts, and the 3rd book also has exciting actions.

But after watching the movie trailer, I can't wait to watch the full movie too. I think we will be able to see many interesting acts there :)

2014FiftyShadesUniversal.jpg

What is your opinion about both the books and the movie?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 years later...
On 7/15/2015 at 1:38 PM, Myrelle said:

Sorry, I know this thread is now very old - but it would be interesting, what do you think now about the movies?

I didn't watch them because I was scared that it will destroy my admiration of this series (like any other movie, because books are definitely better!)

I find it extremely funny, as do the actors. I haven't read the books, but I've seen the movies and I honestly couldn't stop laughing... 😄 I'm 26 years old... I've been through some things in my life and sex life, but this was really funny 😄 Maybe if the choice of actors was different.. the main characters were both uninteresting and boring.. maybe if they didn't try to make drama out of things, like what will people say? Does it shock them or do they take it in stride? And they just didn't know what to choose, how to react to it.. then maybe it would have been good.. 😄

btw. Btw. Also, sorry for reviving an old thread, but I was just talking about this with my girlfriend because it was on TV, so when I noticed this thread, I thought it was interesting to respond to it.. 😄

Edited by Filachilla