[question] metin2 translate r34083

Hi!

I would like to ask you for a favour. I have server and client files in romanian language (Athra metin2 files, it was the best i could find - are there any better files?) and i want to translate it to english. I would like to ask which files do i have to translate on server and which one on client (2013 files r34083)? I also would like to know what would be the best way to translate database item_proto and mob_proto?

Thank you for help.

On server side when i change folder name "/home/game/share/locale/hongkong" to "/home/game/share/locale/english" and change in database mkey "locale" to english i receive error on metin2 server startup. It says that locale/english/quest/locale_,lua cannot be read, no such file or directory. Do you maybe know how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

On server side when i change folder name "/home/game/share/locale/hongkong" to "/home/game/share/locale/english" and change in database mkey "locale" to english i receive error on metin2 server startup. It says that locale/english/quest/locale_,lua cannot be read, no such file or directory. Do you maybe know how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

its just that this file is missing ^^ thats all

and yet why do you want to change from locale honkong to english i dont even think that english i avalable name to be used for metin2

No special purpose. :) I changed it back. Which server files would you recommend me? I'm looking for something that is not modified and use just items and mobs like official server (my girlfriend and i will play it from time to time, private :)) Right now this server files have many modifications.

well i cant recommend somthing special but you might find something like that one pve server

vanilla core

vanilla core is just game core like any others so its basicly useless if you dont have skills to use it

EDIT: how ever this game core is the best released up till now

and its a 40k game 

he wants a 34k game

• Love 2

client :

locale string

item proto

item list

about that:

locale_game.txt

locale_interface.txt

itemdesc.txt

empiredesc_a.txt

empiredesc_b.txt

empiredesc_c.txt

jobdesc_assassin.txt

jobdesc_shaman.txt

jobdesc_sura.txt

jobdesc_warrior.txt

skilldesc.txt

But you don't need to translate any of those files .. you can download GF's Romanian client and take those files from it.

about the server-side you need to get it from other files .. or you can translate it yourself

rename locale/english/locale_*.lua to locale_.lua

good luck ..

• Love 1

Which files would you recommend me and where i can get them (epvp is full of dead links)?

create yours based on some GF's / SG's files.

anyone will create the files according to his concept and perspective.. you need to figure out what you need and what you're going to do .. then start creating the files :)

Well, i know this dosen't exactly help you, but i have an english server files, on 34k, completly unbugged ( as far as i know ), with drops and such things that mach the oficial server perfectly, because i made them acordingly to wiki.

I sell the files with their own client and all for 25 euros via paypal if you're interested.

I used this server files for my own server some time ago, and i had 200-300 online.

Or, you could just use a clean version for 34k, but you'll have to fix some bugs.

90% of the free files are bugged, or have a problem, that's why they are free. So make your own files, or buy something that is to your liking.

• Bot

Well, i know this dosen't exactly help you, but i have an english server files, on 34k, completly unbugged ( as far as i know ), with drops and such things that mach the oficial server perfectly, because i made them acordingly to wiki.

I sell the files with their own client and all for 25 euros via paypal if you're interested.

I used this server files for my own server some time ago, and i had 200-300 online.

Or, you could just use a clean version for 34k, but you'll have to fix some bugs.

90% of the free files are bugged, or have a problem, that's why they are free. So make your own files, or buy something that is to your liking.

Stark , if was realy selling unbugged serverfiles , i wouldnt really sell them for "25"

so i guess they do have buggs.

i ve unbugged we have unbugged almost everything in our 40k with my team its SOOOOOOOOOO exhausting and nerve breaking xD

so i would never sell them for 30$ fully unbugged.

english_banner.gif

Stark , if was realy selling unbugged serverfiles , i wouldnt really sell them for "25"

i ve unbugged we have unbugged almost everything in our 40k with my team its SOOOOOOOOOO exhausting and nerve breaking xD

bro they are old

but to tell you the truth maybe to an europian you might sold them for like 30$or a littel more

but to some people that means  $$ maybe over 120$ or more if translated

They are old files.

If i would sell them for more, no one would buy them

I spent 2 months on fixing them, so....

I've got my 40k files too, and i could sell those too, for 100 euros or so, but they are not fully unbuaged, and as they are not, i don't want to fool anyone :D

What do you think about this 40k files: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJGss_2F5dw. Are they any good?

all the files can be good or not ..

because if you're not going to edit them or fix the problems you face they should be good ..

but if you're going to do some effort on translating and fixing bugs .. a bunch of them can be really bad :