Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Developer
On 10/29/2020 at 8:57 AM, KingWolf said:

Hi

I have this error since I bought the source and I have no idea where it is from

https://metin2.download/picture/y8A4713YEW3XDGWA4R249m52KldaO4GE/.png

You might skipped a copy paste during the installation of the system.

The main problems looks to be you don't have defined the CONSTANTS used in tables.h

Usually they are defined in length.h or item_length.h.
I suggest you to check these two files and paste what you forgot.

 

On 10/29/2020 at 2:04 PM, Mitachi said:

"was not declared"

 

Declared

you are really useful

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1
  • Love 1

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24768-problem-compiler/#findComment-132557
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.