Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a problem with the acc system


I added in the Character files in root and added in  item " name & proto & list "

and in acc.txt file in server

 

 

There is no scale file in local

 

But the scarf does not appear and does not accept Merge

Should I do anything more?

 

The gr2 file path i'm sure it's correct

 

Edited by Ropen
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24748-acc-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.