Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, all together!

 

My name is „creed“, I’m 26 years old, I’m Albanian, living in Germany. I’m playing Metin2 since 9 years+ since the first Server on .de

 

I've started my own project one month ago. I love to work on it but yeah it’s kinda hard to find a good and trustful developer. 
 

so yea, that’s me, if you have any questions, just ask. If you are a developer and want some work :) text me, for sure not for free. 
 

Kind regards,

Creed

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24732-hello-dear-com/
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ASIKOO said:

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Thanks ! 
 

3 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Welcome to the board of madness and dark deception!

 

Ehh

 

Sorry, wrong board. Welcome to Metin2dev!

 

oh, where can I find the board with the first description ? 

 

thanks ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24732-hello-dear-com/#findComment-132248
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, CREED said:

Thanks ! 
 

 

oh, where can I find the board with the first description ? 

 

thanks ?

Send me a private message with the secret passcode and I shall grant you entrance.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24732-hello-dear-com/#findComment-132266
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.