Where to get these

Hey there, I used to have the files for these armours but sadly I lost them and I'd like to get them again. Does anyone know where can I download these?

Sorry for the shitty pics. Shaman one was lighter and had red stockings. Sura ones had wings; and ninja ones were golden (male) red (for females). Any help is welcome!

Dragon Clothing - Metin2 Wiki

738273ad7f960f3fcfcd61eb54b9538f.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Hiii

• Contributor

Picture 1 is simple Ymir made lv80-90 armors in patch1.eix-epk

Picture 2 is the black steel recolored for purple and with high specular.

You probably want the old EYvil armor pack since you're talking about wings and so :D

This is the hidden content, please

Keep in mind that the majority of the armors are created back in 2011, so a lots of IDs (msm, value3) will be conflicted with the new GayF costumes, so you can't just copy paste it, you have to use new unused ids. And no, i will not edit it for you to make it copy-pastable. My reccomendation is to check them with granny viewer and only add what you like, there are a lot of trash armors in it anyways.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Confused 1
  • Love 3