Moving BGM to pack

Version of Files : 40k

[[ Hi / Hello / Hey... ]]

1. Description of the problem / Question :

Hello everyone!

I want to make the metin2 client read the music from bgm.eix/.epk, for example, not from BGM folder. Is that possible? I want to move all the music(character,select,maps etc) in bgm.eix/epk in pack. If yes, from where I can change the path for BGM? 

Thanks, Sincerly,
regal

Edited by regal

4 hours ago, Sirio said:

In:

game.py, introcreate.py, intrologin.py, introselect.py, uiselectmusic.py and uisystemoption.py

search for "BGM/" and modify all of them in "pack/BGM/"

Thank you for your answer!

Ok, so I changed everything but I still get the syserr like it is not finding the music.

0816 21:09:01071 :: CSoundManager::PlayMusic - Failed to load stream sound : pack/bgm/login_window.mp3
Should I do any further steps?

I tried putting the music inside a bgm folder before packing with EPack32(I thought that maybe it could help), but it's still not working

20 minutes ago, regal said:

Thank you for your answer!

Ok, so I changed everything but I still get the syserr like it is not finding the music.

0816 21:09:01071 :: CSoundManager::PlayMusic - Failed to load stream sound : pack/bgm/login_window.mp3
Should I do any further steps?

I tried putting the music inside a bgm folder before packing with EPack32(I thought that maybe it could help), but it's still not working

He probably told you wrong. Since the client in this case will look for the BGM folder in the package folder. And you did not transfer the BGM folder in pack folder.