Jump to content

[Elon Musk] Satellite Starlink


Recommended Posts

Hi,

I just saw weird phenomena in the sky.  Maybe 50+ lights looks like star..
But I used google and these lights are satellite starlink.. What do you think about this?
And how will it change our lives? We do you think we'll have an artificial sky?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24470-elon-musk-satellite-starlink/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Consider that those satellites are visible only for a short period of time, when they reach orbit then you won't see them anymore. We will get better internet latencies as a result of this project (starlink) and that will allow faster communication between Europe and North America for example, in terms of everything (stocks, gaming etc).

What exactly do you mean with artificial sky? We are already filled with space garbage and satellites but they just disitegrate as they reach earth or they piss off in deep space

Edited by North
grammar
  • Good 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/10/2020 at 4:39 AM, Cunoo said:

Hi,

I just saw weird phenomena in the sky.  Maybe 50+ lights looks like star..
But I used google and these lights are satellite starlink.. What do you think about this?
And how will it change our lives? We do you think we'll have an artificial sky?

We will definitely not have an artificial sky in our lifetime. Despite the announced launches of a huge number of satellites.
It is planned to launch 57,000 satellites by 2029. But most of these are microsatellites that will not be visible at all.
Most likely, the constantly growing appetites of mankind will further increase this figure. But even this will not bring us closer to what you are talking about.
New launch companies will be created to launch satellites. That's all.

  • Not Good 1
  • 3 months later...

Starlink satellites will change our lives to the good, and it's obvious. I don't see any sense in describing the functions and advantage of Starlink sats: visit other forums and talk to people who've already purchased starter kits and you'll find out their opinion. Personally I don't see any negative sides of the growing number of satellites, but astrophotographers don't agree with me beause satellites affect their hobby and even work.

  • Think 1
  • 2 months later...
On 5/6/2021 at 12:52 PM, Jack099 said:

Starlink satellites will change our lives to the good, and it's obvious. I don't see any sense in describing the functions and advantage of Starlink sats: visit other forums and talk to people who've already purchased starter kits and you'll find out their opinion. Personally I don't see any negative sides of the growing number of satellites, but astrophotographers don't agree with me beause satellites affect their hobby and even work.

That's maybe bad.. We have problem clean earth.. How we can clean universe?????? So I think before we can know clean we don't have right make mess. 

  • 2 weeks later...
And how will it change our lives?

when we die, we'll find out what's going on up there. Instead of wasting these billions into such meaningless things, I would rather put my world in order. Whoever celebrates Elon has little brain cell, just like Elon.

but back to your question: in the worst case we will be discovered and wiped out.

Edited by Ace
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Ace said:
And how will it change our lives?

when we die, we'll find out what's going on up there. Instead of wasting these billions into such meaningless things, I would rather put my world in order. Whoever celebrates Elon has little brain cell, just like Elon.

but back to your question: in the worst case we will be discovered and wiped out.

I like Bezos song from tiktok :c #killme

  • Lmao 1
  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.