Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

1. Description of the problem/Question:

You can see the problem in the video. It's a short one.

I tried something, I could see the name, but the name of another item from inventory, and without the price that I set to it.

Maybe it's from the source... I don't know. I compared the function def OnOverInItem(self, slotIndex) with another ones from another clients and I didn't find something new...

 

uiprivateshopbuilder.py: https://pastebin.com/zTnQgfLy

 

2. SysErr (Client/Server) / SysLog (Server)

Empty

 

3. How to reproduce it?

You can see the problem in the video. It's a short one.

 

4. Video

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Edited by CristianDragan
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24463-small-bug-private-shop/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried something, but got the same thing. I can see the name, but it's from another item. And the price that's showing it's 0. I don't remember if it's correctly or not, but it's showing the price on top of the name, description, etc.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24463-small-bug-private-shop/#findComment-130998
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.