Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : 40k

Hi Devs!

 

I've been having this problem for, like, nine months.
I am always disconnected from the server after some time connected. The only mistake that pops up is this.

 

syslog:

DISCONNECT: Teste1 (DESC::~DESC)

 

My server is in VPS for work. I switched to localhost and stopped disconnecting it. This disconnecting only the GM character, the common character does not disconnect.

Edited by ByLost
testing
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24387-dc-after-5~10-minutes/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP:

summary: between 5 to 10 minutes the character is disconnected only in VPS in localhost works normal.
Can anyone help me?

 

VPS PLAYER: CHARACTER WORKS NORMALLY. (NO DC)

VPS GM: DISCONNECTED IN 5 TO 10 MINUTES. (DC)

 

LOCALHOST PLAYER: 100% WORK (NO DC)

LOCALHOST GM: 100% WORK (NO DC)

Edited by ByLost
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24387-dc-after-5~10-minutes/#findComment-130802
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
On 8/1/2020 at 4:52 PM, ByLost said:

 

0 syserr.
I don't know what else to do

 

LOCALHOST
FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE

VPS
FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE

 

Did you fix it ? I'm having the exact same problem.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24387-dc-after-5~10-minutes/#findComment-155457
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2020 at 9:44 PM, ByLost said:

Version of Files : 40k

Hi Devs!

 

I've been having this problem for, like, nine months.
I am always disconnected from the server after some time connected. The only mistake that pops up is this.

 

syslog:

DISCONNECT: Teste1 (DESC::~DESC)

 

My server is in VPS for work. I switched to localhost and stopped disconnecting it. This disconnecting only the GM character, the common character does not disconnect.

1. remove limit_time 

2. open filezila in config and change localhost with 127.0.0.1

3. open navicat change localhost from user  localhost to 127.0.01 

4. open config.cpp  search BIND_IP from 0 to 127.0.0.1

 

Edited by Draveniou1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24387-dc-after-5~10-minutes/#findComment-155467
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.