Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hi,
I'm working on the local server. I was kicked out of the game when there was nothing. When I wanted to enter again, I was able to login to the game without any problems. The syslog is as I have given below.
My question is: Is the problem caused by the files or the server?

Jul 24 23:35:42 :: DISCONNECT: [GM]Test (DESC::~DESC)
Jul 24 23:35:42 :: SAVE: [GM]Test 967969x277634
Jul 24 23:35:42 :: QUEST clear timer 0
Jul 24 23:35:42 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #17
Jul 24 23:35:42 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.1.35] fd: 17 handshake 1676498138 output input_len 0, ptr 0x714c3c00
Jul 24 23:35:42 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #17
Edited by kaJaMrSimple
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24382-syslog-closing-socket/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Cunoo said:

You can go in game or only in char select?

I can enter the game. there is no problem. sometimes the client freezes, the screen turns black. I'm typing / go c to teleport the screen. throws out of the game after teleporting. this event doesn't always happen. I can login again after being kicked

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24382-syslog-closing-socket/#findComment-130633
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.