Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to get a better understanding of the source code, what the functions do etc, but I can't find many of the included files. For example uitarget.py has

Spoiler

import app
import uiToolTip
import item
import ui
import player
import net
import wndMgr
import messenger
import guild
import chr
import nonplayer
import localeInfo
import constInfo

but where exactly can i find these files? 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24255-where-are-python-import-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, Jxxkub said:

most of them are linked from files that can be found inside the same folder - others are modules importerd from python itself

 

all python files are located in root or root/uiscript

Do you know where I can find wndMgr and item for example? Cause they aren't in root, but I don't think they are default modules of python either

  • Solution
9 minutes ago, semoka10 said:

Do you know where I can find wndMgr and item for example? Cause they aren't in root, but I don't think they are default modules of python either

i'm pretty sure they can be found inside the binary

 

I'm a beginner when it comes to coding - so I might be wrong

Edited by Jxxkub
1 minute ago, Jxxkub said:

i'm pretty sure they can be found inside the binary

 

I'm a beginner when it comes to coding - so I might be wrong

Yeah, just found them, they are .cpp files that have module in their name. For example PythonItemModule.cpp is for import item

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.