Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

Hello, I am looking for information on how to fix the annoying attack of layer4 that ch3hp created to attack servers, currently in the Hispanic community these attacks have been triggered by other children which has led to you having to pay "ch3hp" 300 euros by a firewall that claims to be the "savior".

I am looking for someone who has information on how to stop these attacks, I am willing to pay as long as it is not ch3hp and a child who is dedicated to attacking.

 

Thanks.

 

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24216-attacks-ddos-ch3hp/
Share on other sites

His attacks are based on "client less". He sends normal player packages but in large numbers. For me, "ch3hp" is funny. A hacker who can't do anything ? (I've seen youtube videos). Write to me, I will help Discord: Alerin#5559

Edited by Alerin
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24216-attacks-ddos-ch3hp/#findComment-129932
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.