Jump to content

Little Solitary Rework Map


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello,

 

Any Questions? here please :)

 

I thought I was going to release a dungeon for you, and there it is. It is very small and simple. Of course I could have placed some unicorns, but I'll leave the fantasy to you.

 

kind regards

 

  • Metin2 Dev 40
  • kekw 1
  • Sad 1
  • Think 3
  • Confused 1
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 9
  • Love 6
  • Love 34
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24186-little-solitary-rework-map/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

I know you are good at this mapping stuff, but one thing doesn't leave me calm.

Don't get me wrong but I will never understand this behavior to a free release..

Download the downloadlink which is password-protected.

Then the link is a shortened link which downloads another file with another password.

Spoiler

wALpfiH.png

 

Why do you waste your time on this ?

To hide your website? - It can't be true, because literally readable where the file came from in any download manager.

Just for fun?

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24186-little-solitary-rework-map/#findComment-129916
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

Please:

  • Stop using bit.ly links.
  • Remove the exe and put the whole content into an archive + virus total link.

Send me a PM when you've finished and i'll show/update again your resource.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24186-little-solitary-rework-map/#findComment-129918
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.