Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does that also happen when you see your character from above?

if so, then no fear, that's because of the fly engine.

 

Hier will be the answer from Marty

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

HHswcab.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24134-world-editor-bug/#findComment-129477
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

Does that also happen when you see your character from above?

if so, then no fear, that's because of the fly engine.

 


That happens when I walk the map.
When I enter the map this normal, when I change position it bug.
the character does not move.

Press movie
https://metin2.download/picture/n45Xfg181WMKKK6SNLgCz8TOwE7X53XG/.gif

10 minutes ago, Ace said:

Does that also happen when you see your character from above?

if so, then no fear, that's because of the fly engine.

 

Hier will be the answer from Marty

  Hide contents

 

  Hide contents

 

  Hide contents

 

HHswcab.jpg

 

 

 

 



Ok ok Marty:

WorldEditor_MfcRelease_vc100_v24

Print:

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24134-world-editor-bug/#findComment-129478
Share on other sites

I remembered the solution.
 

For some reason this error is related to Windows.
I've had this error many years ago and haven't been working with map.

Just restart the computer that returns to normal.
I don't know why this happens. 
More if someone has a similar problem just restart the PC.

Hi @Ace
You're very considerate.

Hi @WeedHex
You're a good person, always helping.

Hi @martysama0134
for your knowledge

Thanks all.

Edited by ByLost
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24134-world-editor-bug/#findComment-129482
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.