Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You could have used the grey version of this lion statue to fit more into this environment. And I don't like the roads being so wide but it's just my opinion. The textures are good anyways, but I'm not sure that this colour scheme would be fortunate for a map1. You could try using lighter colours as well.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2398-map-a1-preview/#findComment-16355
Share on other sites

  • Bot

You could have used the grey version of this lion statue to fit more into this environment. And I don't like the roads being so wide but it's just my opinion. The textures are good anyways, but I'm not sure that this colour scheme would be fortunate for a map1. You could try using lighter colours as well.

Well done for the lion opinon , ill change it . I made the roads so wide because i like it :P . about the colour scheme , this was the best fiting match i found with the textures i downloaded , the ones which shogun released . thanks to him in advance.

 

The transition between the tiles and the grass isn't very well done.

 

well maybe because  i used the brush size 0  it didint gave the full texture i guess.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • muscle 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2398-map-a1-preview/#findComment-16368
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.