Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sadly, I don't have a working version anymore, the old project (the public version) was lost during a major disk failure a few months ago. I have a semi-working version which I might tweak a bit so it's at least useable. Feel free to reverse it all you'd like :).

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/237-eter-manager-tool/page/3/#findComment-17953
Share on other sites

  • 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.