Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, skrskr said:

Hi all,

 

How can I resolve this problem ?

Hi,

Check your syserr, some effect file is missing

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23309-horsemount-walk-error/#findComment-125826
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gurgarath said:

Hi,

Check your syserr, some effect file is missing

The syserr is empty.

 

That bug appear when I've updated the client to granny 2.9 and I've converted all models with a tool that I found here.

Edited by skrskr
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23309-horsemount-walk-error/#findComment-125833
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.