Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi all,


Since I'm too busy nowadays, I decided to release all of my old works that I got scammed with. Due to lack of time, my services are suspended for more than 6 months now. Hope that I can help newbies to learn some new techniques. Tbh, I was a newbie too when I made these, but I learned a lot while I was working on them. You have all rights to use all of them, just please leave my name in the footer.

 

Langara2 webdesign (coded with metin2cms, I don't recommend to use it since as I remember this version have some exploits)
 

Spoiler

Download link:

This is the hidden content, please

Archive password: m2dlzerial

 

313513langara2-webdesign-by-zerialdesign

 

Have fun with them, font are included.

  • Metin2 Dev 64
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 2
  • Dislove 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2
  • Think 1
  • Confused 2
  • Scream 1
  • Good 37
  • Love 3
  • Love 51
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22670-m2cms-langara2-website/
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.