Jump to content

Forevermetin2  

115 members have voted

  1. 1. German or English?

  2. 2. Do you use my tool? Are you interested in more updates?

    • Yes, please
    • I don't use this tool

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please

Forevermetin2 Summary
Do you want to start mapping, modelling or create your own pserver?
Then you can have a look at FEM2. The foundation is finished and things 
are being added. It is made with love, and wants to be treated with love.

Before you read on
I am still on it, and I will continue to run this project. Although 
I'm not very active, but it's a long-term project. I dedicate it to 
the metin2 community. If you want to release this tool somewhere else
you are welcome to do so. The best thing is to mention this original 
thread in the credits. I myself only release it on metin2.dev as I am
not active anywhere else. mostly I just keep a lookout for files that
are being searched for.

 

Interfaces or Maps

Spoiler

Login 

It is best to log in as a guest. You can log in as a 
guest and use all the functions that are available. 
Functions that could overload the patch server need 
a login, and for that you just write to me. I give 
away 5 logins per month. There is no need to log in
please understand me correctly.

.png

 

Map1

Here you will find various export options for 
files that you may need. It is almost a starter 
set and an introduction to the PServer world.
Here you can try different commands and more will 
be added. Info about Forevermetin2 and the changes 
I adopt. Maybe some old school music too? best to 
test it out.

.png

 

Map2

Find the easiest entry into the mapping world.
A big thanks goes to MartySama for providing us 
with the v44 WorldEditor Remix and all older 
versions. I share my experiences with you and I 
really hope they will help most.

.png

 

Temple

A small starter set? or just something? after all, 
it's something. As already mentioned, the basic 
framework is complete. The tutorials and everything 
else will come with time.

.png

 

Monkey Dungeon

Oh there is a monkey theatre
Even though only property is currently exportable
I'm confident that the other stuff will come soon
and it's free without having to pay for it, just
like I said, one for all.

.png

 


Download and test it for yourself

Spoiler

It would mean a lot to me to get feedback, suggestions or ideas.
Maybe also files that you think are important? share it with me.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, and I'll 
answer as soon as I'm online.


These threads were linked in Forevermetin2

Spoiler

WorldEditor ReMIX original link, with credits
40K Files by TMP4 original downloadlink, and credits
Navicat Premium 16.0.9 original downloadlink and a re-upload on workupload with credtis.


FAQ

Spoiler

Q: Is there one login for everyone?
A: No.

Q: Do I need a login to fully use the tool?
A: No.

Q: For what login?
A: Just for fun.

Q: Will the tool remain free of charge?
A: As long as I'm running it, yes.

Q: Will there be further updates?
A: Read please "Before you read on"

Q: Can I have the source? Or are you selling it?
A: I'd rather say sell if you're going to make a profit later. 
   Otherwise, if you are interested in the idea and bring me 
   examples of your skills and what you could do with them, then 
   I will consider it.

More FAQ's to follow.


Credits 

Spoiler

Forevermetin2 has an area for this

.png

 

Kind regards
Ace

 

  • Metin2 Dev 66
  • Eyes 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Angry 1
  • Think 4
  • Good 25
  • Love 7
  • Love 67
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22424-forever-metin2/
Share on other sites

vor 38 Minuten schrieb xLoGaN:

Thank you so much , what about the password for the tool ? 

 

discord link

Screenshot_7.png

Oh, thank you i will change this.

this password i forget to take it in: the name of the tool

discord: https://discord.gg/gFX3Dv

18/50
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22424-forever-metin2/#findComment-121917
Share on other sites

vor 5 Stunden schrieb evils666:

Hello, you could enter a password because the name of the tool will not accept.
Regards

 

#password added

the password works well for some people. 

you can only download these files if you have logged in to fem.

 

YPZOaab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22424-forever-metin2/#findComment-121936
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Ace said:

Link is already updatet

The Next Download coming on v2.

 

2  German / 14 English

so i will change the language in next version to english.

ja klar das is nicht so.

 

no way ? can u show as a valid link for download or is just " already updatet(d)". thanks

This is the hidden content, please
  - File not found 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22424-forever-metin2/#findComment-122078
Share on other sites

vor 3 Stunden schrieb xDean:

is the next version will be limited also ? ,

and when you'll release it ?

the next version will be limited yes, only 20 downloads like the first version.

I want to keep this thread clean so changelogs etc. are only visible in

discord.

@Moderators

i'm registered on metin2dev from the beginning so

you should know that i never promote for anything.

so please do not delet the thread

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22424-forever-metin2/#findComment-122101
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 2:34 PM, Asterix said:

I am mapper and 3d export from italy.

I can help you @Asso

i have a pause from metin2, but in the feature i will ask you for some help.

thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22424-forever-metin2/#findComment-123792
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.